Junior Research Manager (m/f/d) in market research in the Health & CARE sector (full-time) in Rückersdorf near Nuremberg Psyma Health & CARE GmbH
Join our team!
Psyma Health & CARE GmbH in Rückersdorf near Nuremberg is looking for a
Junior Research Manager (m/f/d) full-time (unlimited) from 01.01.2021.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will work responsibly on demanding quantitative and qualitative market research projects in healthcare market research.
- In cooperation with a qualified team, you will carry out complete studies from customer briefings to the presentation of results.
- You are a professional contact person (m/f/d) for our internal and external service providers.
- You can expect varied, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment.
- We work in flat hierarchies, independent work and a lot of creative freedom is a matter of course for us.
- We offer very good development opportunities in an excellent working atmosphere.
- We offer a company pension scheme and other voluntary benefits.
- Studies in business administration, health economics, sociology, psychology or a comparable subject
- Practical activities in market research during the course of studies (internships, assistant)
- Very good spoken and written English skills are essential, as well as basic knowledge of German.
- Confident appearance, resilience with deadline pressure, flexibility, analytical flair
- Experienced use of MS-Office