Research Manager SAM Sensory and Marketing International
Research Manger, Munich, Germany
Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG? If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 20 proprietary state-of the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
SAM is a great place to work.
Join SAM to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the industry and let your work, opinions and ideas contribute to the future of sensory and consumer research. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
Best in class
Join our very diverse team of sensory scientists, food technologists, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, strategic thinkers, marketeers, field managers, technicians and other sensory and research experienced colleagues.
We're proud to be part of the Eurofins Group
World-leader in Testing for Life. With about 61 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in testing services and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to its innovation in technology and service.
- Supporting and consulting of our clients in all aspects of sensory and consumer research
- Preparation of proposals (test design, price calculation)
- Project management and coordination
- Supervision of fieldwork (in Germany and internationally)
- Statistical analysis of raw data and data visualization of results/reporting
- Presentation of results to the clients
- Building of long-term client relationships and support with the acquisition of new clients
- Develop innovative research solutions for our clients together with your colleagues
- Build and develop a partnership relationship with our industrial customers by advising them in the project phases
- Actively participate in internal projects, strengthen our expertise and contribute with your opinions and ideas to the growth of the company
- University degree in food processing, social sciences, psychology, statistics or economics
- (First) experiences in sensory and consumer research, marketing research, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Confident handling of MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong social skills, enthusiastic team player